Welcome to our "Homeowners Alcove", where
we offer a unique opportunity to acquire custom manufactured and
premium hardwood flooring at incredible factory direct prices. Drop in
and check out the periodic specials that develop from time to time.
This month we are showcasing the majestic American
Walnut factory direct with
As a result of changes in the international market we have
procured a surplus of Walnut flooring. The hardwood flooring
measures 1/2" thick by 3", 4", or 5" wide by 3' and longer. You can
select a fixed width face of 3" & 4" & 5" equal lineal or for a
slight up charge you may choose a single width.
- Walnut is a naturally occurring “dark” hardwood that grows
in North America.
- The grain is predominantly straight, with occasional burl
- The natural beauty of the dark chocolate brown and slight
purple tinge of the heartwood has made Walnut Flooring one of
the most enduring and desirable flooring of all time.
- With the proper care and attention your hardwood floor will
last your lifetime.
Solid Hardwood Flooring
- All solid wood flooring, regardless of width or length, that
is one piece of wood from top to bottom is considered solid
- Solid wood floors can be installed on a concrete with sub
floor as long as the floor is on or above ground level.
- A check-list for installation will be provided according to
the National Wood Flooring Association recommendation.
- Solid wood flooring expands and contracts with changes in
your home’s relative humidity.
- All solid floors will react to the presence of moisture. In the
winter heating months the lack of humidity can cause solid wood
floors to contract, which leaves gaps between each plank. In the
summer months when the humidity is higher the wood planks will
expand and the gapping will disappear. Remember that a wood floor is
a natural product If there is too much moisture present the wood
planks may cup or buckle.
Majestic American Walnut
here for more about Walnut Hardwood Flooring
available styles, sizes and pricing ...
Click here for more about buying factory finished hardwood flooring
direct from the manufacturer ...
For More Information Click
Here or Call (800)